1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
– Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
– Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
– Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
2. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. We may share all the information that we collect, as described above, with our affiliates. By sharing this information, we can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for us to share this information with our affiliates you may contact us.
4. We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
– Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income;
– Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and parties to transactions;
– Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
5. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.
6. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
– See what data we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any data we have about you.
– Have us delete any data we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
7. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.